JKSSB Tentative Calendar of CBT/Skill Test / Written Examinations
scheduled to be held by J&K Services Selection Board for
posts of various Department
advertised vide Advertisement
Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020 and 01 and 02 of 2021.
A tentative calendar was notified vide no SSB/Secy/Sel/2021/2019-
227 dated 10-01-2021 for the information of all concerned.
However, due to sudden
surge of COVID-9 cases in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, all the
scheduled examination were to be postponed Accordingly,
tentative calendar may be treated as WITHDRAWN.
Further it is hereby notified for the information of candidates that
tentative schedule of CBT/Skill Test / Written Examinations to be held by J&K
Services Selection Board for posts of various Department advertised
Advertisement Notification Nos 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020 and 01 and 02 of
2021 shall be held as per the tentative Calendar given in Annexure “A” to this
The Calendar of examination is tentative and subject to the guidelines
of the UT Government which shall be in vogue at the relevant point of time or any
other instruction that may be issued relating to COVID-19 pandemic.
The Board shall review the situation with regard to conduct of examination
and finalisation of dates in due course, keeping in view the relevant guidelines.
J&K Services Selection Board
No. SSB/Secy/Exams/2021/4004-12 Dated: 28/05/2021
Copy to the:
1. Financial Commissioner, Health & Medical Education Department.
2. Principal Secretary to the Hon’ble Lieutenant Governor.
3. Commissioner/Secretary to Government, General Administration Department,
Civil Secretariat, Jammu.
4. Director Information & Public Relations, Department of Information & Public
Relations J&K Government J&K Government, Jammu with the request to get
the said notification published in at least three leading local newspaper of
Jammu/Srinagar for three consecutive dates._________________ Member,
J&K Services Selection Board.
5. Private Secretary to Chief Secretary, J&K for information of the Chief Secretary.
6. Administrative Officer, Services Selection Board, Jammu/Srinagar.
7. Private Secretary to Chairman, J&K Services Selection Board, Jammu.
8. In-charge Website, Services Selection Board, Jammu.