J&K Sports Council Job Recruitment 2021- Check How to Apply Here.
The hiring of Manpower for Khelo India State Centre of Excellence at Jammu and Srinagar Posts Details Below:
Last Date: 31st July, 2021
No. of Posts: 18.
J&K Sports Council and Sports Authority of India (SAI) – Khelo India Division under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (GOI), has initiated of setting up the Khelo India State Centre of Excellence (KISCE) for Fencing at New Indoor Sports Complex, M.A. Stadium, Jammu & Rowing at Water Sports Centre, Srinagar to nurture the best talent of the UT of J&K.
The Academies will be equipped with world class infrastructure and coaching facilities with adequate scientific backup, focused on participation in world sports tournaments, championships & Olympics. In order to lead the High-Performance Centre, J&K Sports Council in coordination with Sports Authority of India (SAI), invites applications from eligible citizens of India for hiring of following manpower:
Name of the Posts:
- High Performance Manager (Rowing & Fencing): 02 Posts | Age Limit: 65 years | Salary: 100,000-150,000/
- Assistant Coach (Rowing & Fencing): 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 40,000
- Young Professional (Rowing & Fencing): 02 Posts | Age Limit: 32 years | Salary: 40,000/
- Nutritionist/ Dietitian: 02 Posts | Age
- Limit: 40 years | Salary: 75,000 – 100,000/ Masseur (02 Male & 02 Female) Grade
- 1:04 Posts | Age Limit: 35 years | Salary: 35,000/
- Strength & Conditioning Trainer Lead: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 60,000-80,000/
- Conditioning Expert Grade-II: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 40,000 60,000/
Physiotherapist Grade-II: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 yearsSalary: 60,000-80,000/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which shall be available on our official website www.jksportscouncil.com.
Applications duly signed along with self attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to the Secretary, J&K Sports Council, New Administrative Block, Bakshi Stadium, Srinagar- 190009 by 31st July 2021 till 5:30 Pm.
Note:- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for the interview.