Railway Recruitment 2021 for 191 vacant posts: Earn bumper salary up to Rs 44,900, Details Here.
Join Our Official WhatsApp Group For Latest Updates of JKSSB, JOBS, JKBOSE, JKBOPEE, KU, CU, SCHOLARSHIPS And Much More.
New Delhi, Apr 23: The Southern Railway is in immediate requirement for para medical staffs due to the exigencies related to the COVID-19 pandemic for their Headquarter Railway Hospital at Perambur in Chennai. The employment will be of contract basis. The interested candidates who wish to serve the society at this time of crisis can login to the official website of Southern Railway at
http://sr.indianrailways.gov.in for further details.
Vacancy details: There is a vacancy for 191 posts. The posts are as follows:
Nursing Superintendent – 83 posts
Physiotherapist – 1 post.
ECG Technician – 4 posts
Haemodialysis Technician – 3 posts
Hospital Assistant – 48 posts
House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – 40 posts
Lab Assistant Gr.ll – 9 posts
Radiographer – 3 posts
Pay: The remuneration for the above mentioned posts are as follows:
1) Nursing Superintendent – Rs 44,900 in Level-7 (plus DA and other allowances admissible).
2) Physiotherapist – Rs 35,400 in Level-6 (plus DA and other allowances admissible).
3) ECG Technician – Rs 25,500 in Level-4 (plus DA and other allowances admissible)
4) Haemodialysis Technician – Rs 35,400 in Level-6 (plus DA and other allowances admissible)
5) Hospital Assistant – Rs 18,000 in Level-1 (plus DA and other allowances admissible)
6) House Keeping Assistants (Medical) – Rs 18,000 in Level-1 (plus DA and other allowances admissible)
7) Lab Assistant Gr.ll – Rs 21,700 in Level-3 (plus DA and other allowances admissible)
8) Radiographer – Rs 29,200 in Level-5 (plus DA and other allowances admissible)
Employment type: The interested candidates must note that the engagement of the contractual para medical staff would be for full time contract basis till September 30,
Selection procedure: For the selection of the candidates, a teleconference interview will be conducted.
How to apply?: The interested eligible candidates have to to register for the selection process. In order to do that, the candidates have to login to the official website of Southern Railway at sr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates must read carefully all the necessary information related to this recruitment. After that the candidates need to click on the registration links for the posts given at the end of the official notification in order to register for the interview. The candidates must note that the last date to register is April 30, 2021.
Website link: For further details and for registration, the candidates must login to the following website at
Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
For Any Help Join Our WhatsApp Group.