7th pay commission: Latest Updates on Pending DA Arrears of Employees! 2.18 lakh may come in the account soon
The Modi government can also transfer the amount of arrears of about 18 months in the account simultaneously by making one time settlement of DA (Dearness Allowance) of the employees.
7th Pay Commission. Central Government employees pensioners can get great news in the month of March. The wait for 18 months of outstanding DA arrears may end in the coming days. According to media reports, the Modi government will decide on this in the next cabinet meeting. And DA arrears (18 Months DA Arrear) can be paid simultaneously. However, no confirmation has been made by the government yet, nor has the official statement come out. It will benefit 1 crore employees and There will be benefit in salary up to 2.18 lakhs.
According to media reports, the Modi government can soon take a decision on the pending DA arrears of central employees from January 2020 to June 2021. The same Modi government will do one-time settlement of DA (Dearness Allowance) of the employees in the account for about 18 months. The amount of arrears (18 Months DA Arrear) can also be transferred simultaneously. According to Shiv Gopal Mishra, Secretary (Staff Side) of the National Council of JCM, a joint meeting of the JCM with the officials of DoPT and Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure can be held, it will soon be included in the agenda and brought to this cabinet meeting. and a final decision can be taken on this.
Let us inform that in the past, a statement was issued by the government that no consideration has been given yet, while giving information, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had also said that in view of the corona situation, the DA arrears of central employees were stopped. So that the poor and needy could be helped, but no cut was made in the salary, while the salary of government ministers, MPs was cut, the employees were paid DA and their salary for the whole year, so now there is a possibility It is going that after the election code of conduct, a decision can be taken on this.
Shiv Gopal Mishra, Secretary (Staff Side) of the National Council of Joint Consultative Machinery (JCM), said that the Council has made a demand in front of the Central Government that whenever Dearness Allowance is restored, One Time Settlement has been done. Go, so that the employees can get relief. The same Indian Pensioners’ Forum has also written a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi urging him to intervene in this whole matter and issue directions soon. If the pending DA is paid together, many government employees can get more than Rs 2 lakh in their bank accounts.
18 months DA arrears
- If the employee’s basic salary is Rs 18,000, he can get arrears of DA for 3 months (4,320+3,240+4,320) = Rs 11,880. The same other allowances can also be included in this.
- Under the 7th Pay Commission, employees can get DA arrears from July to December 2020 on the minimum grade pay of Rs 3,240 [3 percent x 6 of 18,000]
- The outstanding DA of Level-1 employees will be between 12 thousand to 37 thousand, while the outstanding DA of Level 14 employees will be Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200.
- If the basic salary of the employee is Rs 56,000 he will get DA arrears of 3 months (13,656 + 10,242 + 13,656) = Rs 37,554.
- The DA arrears of Level-1 employees will range from Rs 11,880 to Rs 37,554.
- Level-13 (7th CPC Basic Pay Scale Rs. 1,23,100 to Rs. 2,15,900) will be available.
- This will benefit about 1 crore employees. This includes 48 lakh employees and 68 lakh pensioners.
(These figures are shown as an illustration, subject to change.)