Atal Pension Yojana: Big news! You will get Rs 10,000 pension every month, take advantage like this
Atal Pension Yojana: If you are also married, then the government will give you a pension of 10 thousand rupees every month on a nominal investment. Under this scheme, people of 18 to 40 years can get their nomination done in Atal Pension Yojana. Let’s know the details.
Atal Pension Yojana: It is very important to do pension planning. If you too are planning to invest in a safe place to keep your retirement safe, then definitely read this news. Today we are telling you about the government’s Atal Pension Yojana (APY), in which husband and wife can get a pension of Rs 10,000 every month by opening separate accounts. There are many other benefits of this plan. Let’s know about it.
What is Atal Pension Yojana?
Now know what is Atal Pension Yojana? Atal Pension Scheme is such a government scheme in which the investment made by you depends on your age. Under this scheme, you can get a minimum monthly pension of Rs 1,000, Rs 2000, Rs 3000, Rs 4000 and maximum Rs 5,000. This is a safe investment.
Who can invest?
Atal Pension Yojana was started in the year 2015. Although then it was started for people working in the unorganized sectors, but now any Indian citizen of 18 to 40 years can invest in this scheme. In this scheme, the depositors start getting pension after 60 years.
What are the benefits of this scheme
- Under this scheme, people of 18 to 40 years can get their nomination done in Atal Pension Yojana.
- For this, the applicant must have a savings account in a bank or post office.
- You can have only one Atal Pension Account.
- The sooner you invest under this scheme, the more benefit you will get.
- If a person joins the Atal Pension Yojana at the age of 18, then after the age of 60, he will have to deposit just Rs 210 per month for a monthly pension of Rs 5000 every month.
- In this way, this plan is a good profit plan.
How to get Rs 10,000 pension
- Spouses below the age of 39 years can take advantage of this scheme.
- If husband and wife whose age is 30 years or less, then they can contribute Rs 577 every month to the APY account.
- If the age of husband and wife is 35 years, then they will have to put 902 rupees in their APY account every month.
- In addition to the guaranteed monthly pension, if one of the spouses dies, the surviving partner will get Rs 8.5 lakh along with full life pension every month.
It also gets tax benefits. People investing in Atal Pension Yojana also get tax benefit of up to Rs 1.5 lakh under Income Tax Act 80C. Of the NPS subscribers, 3.77 crore or 89 per cent are from non-metropolitan cities. In case of untimely death of the person who is associated with this scheme, then there is also a provision to continue the benefit to his family.